HealthTech Top Expert RecruitmentTraining connects employers and job seekers interested in expert positions in HealthTech and related sectors. The goal of HealthTech Top Expert RecruitmentTraining is to ensure the availability of a skilled workforce for companies through this tailor-made needs-based training.
HealthTech Top Expert RecruitmentTraining is carried out in cooperation with the local TE services and the ELY center. Via RecruitmentTaining we help highly educated job-seekers with already some applicable experience to find their new career path in the cooperating companies.
This RecruitmentTraining will provide new skills and improve existing ones both for the selected trainee and their employer related to (international) business development, quality management and regulation, as well as product development and commercialisation. The cooperation between trainee and employer is supported by Kasve Oy by means of personal and company wide sparring through individually signed development project.
This RecruitmentTraining was developed together with TE services and ELY centres in Kuopio and Oulu. The training has been successfully carried out already 4 times and 83 % of the trainees are currently employed.
Employer can be a company or other organisation operating in the field of:
- Bio- and environmental
- Food and Nutrition
- HealthTech, MedTech
- Health and Wellbeing
- ICT -industry
- Pharmaceutical industry
- Research and science
- ICT -industry
- …and others as well.
Applicant must be registered in the TE services as a job seeking candidate (unemployed or threatened with unemployment). If case of questions or concerns, contact TE services to find out if you fill the application criteria. Applicants must also have an university degree (polytechnic or university) or sufficient other professional experience.
HealthTech Top Expert RecruitmentTraining – New expertise in international business, quality management, product development and commercialisation
HealthTech Top Expert RecruitmentTraining is carried out by experienced professionals from Kasve Oy. The content of the training is always tailored and based on the needs of employers. The training will focus on:
- International business development: market identification, market access, international trade, identification and selection of distributor networks, earning logic and pricing, contract management.
- Quality management: quality management and regulations, quality systems, risk management, business strategy, identification of competitive advantage, business development and innovation.
- Project management and R&D: planning and implementation development projects (eg product development project, commercialisation project, internal development project), resourcing, project financing.
All trainings can be carried out remotely in Finnish or in English depending on the needs and agreements of the joining partners.
HealthTech Top Expert RecruitmentTraining:
– 80 working days on-the-job training
– 8 days of training provided by Kasve Oy on the above mentioned fields
– 1 development project including one-to-one sparring and company sparring from Kasve Oy
- HealthTech Top Expert Kuopio (RecruitmentTraining) 10.11.2020-5.3.2021
- HealthTech Top Expert KEKO training, Oulu 25.1 – 2.6.2021 – A Pilot Recruitment Training for International Talents -> APPLICATION PERIOD 29.9-4.12.2020
- HealthTech Top Expert Joensuu (RecruitmentTraining) 18.1.-11.5.2021 -> APPLICATION PERIOD ENDS 7.12.2020