Are you a Top Expert in the making?
The applicant must be unemployed or threatened with unemployment. If necessary, contact Te-services to find out if your search criteria are met. Applicants must have a university degree (polytechnic or university) or sufficient other professional experience in areas such as:
- Bio and environment
- Life Sciences
- Health and Welfare
- Information technology
- Commercial sector
- Food and Nutrition
- Pharmaceutical and Pharmacy
- NB! also other educational backgrounds may be applicable
Internships and job descriptions
KEKO’s employer partners and job descriptions will be updated here asap
- Neurocenter Finland is looking for a service expert with a “Digital Health” profile to be responsible for communications, for example with client companies, researchers and other stakeholders, especially in Oulu, but also national level. A service expert is expected to have good communication skills, as well as education and knowledge in life sciences and / or neuroscience. The assignment also requires commercial expertise eg. sales and negotiation skills. Knowledge of health economics is considered a special advantage!
- Paras Biopharmaceuticals Finland Oy is looking for a person to work with a GMP level Quality Management System and Documentation procedures.
- Cerenion Oy is seeking a new expert into their growing team to be responsible for customer training, product management and customer marketing assistance.
- MAKNEE Oy is looking for a self-directed expert with interest in health technology to complement their growing team.
- Monidor Oy is looking for a Customer Success Specialist to act as a test drive leader in the customer interface. Do you have expertise in the healthcare industry and customer work?
- Topcon Healthcare Solutions EMEA Oy is looking for an expert whose core tasks include server hosting management (server environment design, upgrades and maintenance, performance, communication, security, configuration management), Topcon product maintenance and knowledge of customer environments (installs, upgrades, integration and configuration), project involvement as an expert, and customer support assistance (monitoring). Success in this task requires experience in server environments (Windows, Linux), communications, databases (SQL databases) and security. You have knowledge of cloud services and healthcare (these are considered to be an advantage), you work on your own initiative, with a solution focus and take the courage of your work, and communicate fluently in Finnish and English.
- Tecinspire Oy is looking for a competent developer in the field of health and wellness.
- Nutri-Flow Oy: We are expanding our operations internationally and are looking for a digital marketing developer.
- ProWellness Health Solutions Oy is looking for a health technology expert with some experience in diabetes self-care, mobile and web application testing and test automation, medical device regulation software. Expert is expected to have good English language skills and communication skills. The job offers the opportunity to combine marketing and sales, or alternatively technical iOS and Android mobile app maintenance, depending on the applicant’s proficiency profile.
- Kipuwex Oy is looking for an expert who has experience in testing (medical device), a ‘will do’ attitude, good English writing and speaking skills and good teamwork skills.
- Grant4com is looking for a Sales and Marketing trainee to join their team. You will be working with a team of experts providing support in a variety of sales and marketing related tasks. You will also need to be in direct contact with customers and create content for digital marketing. We expect from you: enthusiastic and positive attitude, good social skills and fluent written and spoken Finnish and English. Requirements: Creativity in improving company’s visibility through digital marketing, desire to learn the art of sales & marketing, familiarity with Linkedin, Sales Navigator, Leadfeeder, Twitter, Google Adwords, Analytics, Photoshop, WordPress is an advantage. Technical education is an advantage.
Leave an application
Recruitment for the Towards Top Expertise in the Health and Wellbeing sector -training program will be executed in cooperation with the Northern Ostrobothnia Public employment and business services (TE-services).
Application time to be a trainee is open until 3o th November 2019 (please notify the extended deadline). However, we strongly recommend to apply as soon as possible – please inform us if you wish us to contact some companies of your personal interest that are not currently listed as employer partner.
- Application for Te-services
- Send your CV and motivation letter “Why you are future Top Expert?” to email@example.com
Dates for pre-selection interviews: 14 th and 15 th November, 2 nd and 3 rd of December. Applicants are invited for an interview 1 week in advance.
For more information:
Contact person for partnering companies and applicants
Training program coordinator
Company development training KEKO
Is your company missing key personnel for quality management and product development and/or internationalisation? Are you looking for a top level expert? Are you anxious about the risks of recruitment and the resources it requires?
Towards Top Expertise in the Health and Wellbeing sector -training program is coming to Oulu! Would your company partner as an employer?
An applicable partnering company is a company or organisation in Oulu, that has a true recruitment need. The company should be working in the Health and Wellbeing sector, the Medical Technology sector or other applicable sector and be looking for specific knowhow in international business and/or quality and product development.
Who are the Top Experts in the making?
The focus group of the training are academically trained professionals that are either unemployed or under the threat of becoming unemployed. They are interested in developing their expertise from a business perspective and to be employed into development positions in companies functioning in the Health and Wellbeing sector. A suitable educational background for a trainee is for example from Life Sciences, Biotech, Business, Engineering or Computer Sciences, but also other educational backgrounds may be applicable.
How do you recognise a budding Top Expert?
Kasve and Crafting Knowledge will identify future Top Expert in the making to fit specifically to your company needs. The professional growth to Top Expert will be supported with tailored training sessions and individual guidance. The recruitment phase of the program is free of charge for the partnering companies.
Tailored training supporting successful recruitments
The contents of the supporting training sessions will be tailored to the needs of the partnering companies. Personal training paths will be mapped out for the trainees around the following subjects:
- Quality management and product development
- International business and sales
Towards the top expertise in the Health and Wellbeing sector KEKO Oulu:
- Total training period: 13th January to 6th May 2020
- Length of the program: 80 work days (including training days on specific topics)
- Training days: 7 days + 8 hours of personal guidance for each trainee
- Price for the partnering company: 1500 EUR*
*only applicable if the company finds a Top Expert-trainee fitting their profile during the recruitment period.
For more information:
Contact person for partnering companies